Psychology Research Awayday
Once a year, all of the members from the Centre for Psychological Research have an awayday to reflect on the past year and discuss the aims, objectives and strategy for the coming year. On Wednesday 11 June 2014, the group met at the University's Enterprise Centre. Below are some photos of the day and a downloadable report of the discussions that took place.
The awayday included the following discussions:
- A review of achievements during 2013-14
- Priorities for the QR budget for 2014-15
- A discussion exercise to identify individual research goals for 2014-15
- Discussion about the likely future of psychology research in the context of the University’s re-organisation of research centres
- Short presentations from recently joined members of the Research Centre about their research plans and interests
- A discussion of Psychology’s planning and strategy for REF 2020 and research impact enhancement
- A workshop about research funding, featuring a recent successful bid, a recently submitted bid, and a bid in development
Download the Research Awayday Report for more information.
For more information, please contact Professor James Elander, Head of the Centre for Psychological Research, via:
T: 01332 593048