iCeGS publications includes material that we have produced in partnership with other organisations, scholarly publications and practitioner journals
All downloadable publications are archived in PDF format and require an Acrobat Reader to view. If you don't have this installed, please download the Adobe software here. The iCeGS style guide is used for all iCeGS publications.
- Artess, J. (2017). Creative Apprentices and Envoys: routes to employment and participation, Blackpool, LeftCoast.
- Artess, J., Hooley, T. and Mellors-Bourne, R. (2017). Employability: A Review of the Literature 2012-2016. York: Higher Education Academy.
- Artess, J., Hooley, T. and Shepherd, C. (2017) Future First: Alumni in the Curriculum Evaluation 2015, London: Future First. Future First: Alumni in the Curriculum Evaluation 2015
- Hooley, T. (2017). Developing your career: harnessing the power of the internet for “digital career management”. Development and Learning in Organizations, 31(1), 9-11.
- Koštálová, H. et al. (2017). The Diverse World of Career Guidance. Prague. EKS
- Moore, N. (2017). Career Guidance. Governing Matters. (20).
- Moore, N. (2017). Competences of a Careers Advisor in the digital age, in H Košolová (ed.) The Diverse World of Career Guidance. Prague, EKS. pp. 10-12
- Moore, N. (2017). 'I'm lucky. I love my job!' in H. Koštalová (ed.) The Diverse World of Career Guidance. Prague, EKS pp. 41-44
- Neary, S., Bujok, E., and Mosely, S. (2017) Leading Career Management Skills (CMS) in Europe . Career Matters 5 (2). https://derby.openrepository.com/derby/handle/10545/621617
- Neary, S., Hanson, J., and Cotterill, V. (2017) A Career in Career – understanding what career looks like in the career development sector. Careers Matters 5 (1) 20-21.
- Shepherd, C. (2017) The gender and age profile of the house-building sector, Milton Keynes: NHBC Foundation. The gender and age profile of the house-building sector
- Thomsen, R. (2017). 'Career Guidance in Communities: A Model for Reflexive Practice'. Derby: International Centre for Guidance Studies, University of Derby.
- Weller, P. and Hooley, T. (2017). How religion or belief frame participation and access in UK higher education. In Aune, K. and Stephenson, J. Religion and Higher Education in Europe and North America. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
- International Centre for Guidance Studies. (2016). Annual Review 2016. Derby: International Centre for Guidance Studies, University of Derby.
For all archived iCeGS Publications please see - separate folders: iCeGS Publications 1999 - 2004, 2005 - 2010, 2011 - 2015, and 2016 onwards.