E Thesis Submission of Doctoral Theses to UDORA
Guidance for e-submission of a thesis
The University of Derby Online Research Archive (UDORA) is a publicly accessible database of University of Derby (UoD) research publications and other research output. UDORA facilitates doctoral students’ theses to be available online with Open Access.
This guidance comprises information and templates for e-submission by current doctoral students.
- Guidance for submitting a thesis to UDORA
- Getting started in UDORA for Doctoral Students
- E-submission of thesis flow chart
- Form 1: Deposit Agreement
- Form 2: Application to restrict access under Freedom of Information
- Form 3: Thesis Details
- Template permission letter for third party copyright permission
If you need any further help or information, contact Repository and Open Access Librarian, Lucy Ayre at : UDORA@derby.ac.uk
Copyright Advisor: Caroline Ball