In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography with Foundation Year* subject to approval
Why choose this course?
Please be aware that this course is no longer accepting applications for September 2018 entry.
A career in Healthcare means you will me making a difference to the lives of other every day.
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage
- Benefit from some of the best university facilities of their kind
- Engage with our enthusiastic teaching team who use innovative approaches to deliver an inspiring learning experience
- The Foundation Year programme leads on to the Diagnostic Radiography degree that is approved by the College of Radiographers and by the Health and Care Professions Council, which means you will be eligible to register as a diagnostic radiographer on graduating.