- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Psychology (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Broaden your career scope by combining psychology joint honours with another subject to build a degree which matches your ambitions and interests.
- Look forward to excellent career prospects: you’ll develop a wide-ranging portfolio of skills which will look great on your CV
- If you choose to major in psychology, the course is accredited by the British Psychological Society, and if you achieve a second class degree or above, you will be eligible for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership. This is needed for postgraduate training to become a professional psychologist
- Develop practical skills in our state-of-the-art facilities
- Learn from psychology lecturers at the forefront of psychological research
- Benefit from the full support of our enthusiastic and experienced teaching team who will help you reach your full potential