As a modern, forwarding thinking UK university, we are one of the leading institutions for British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited online psychology courses that are designed with your career in mind.
We maintain a close relationship with the British Psychological Society (BPS) and our online BSc (Hons) Psychology, MSc Health Psychology, Postgraduate Diploma and MSc Psychology courses are all BPS accredited. This means, at whatever stage in your career you are or if you are looking to introduce psychology into your profession, our online courses will take you one step closer to becoming a practicing psychologist.
Choose an online course for your own professional or personal interests such as sport, exercise or health psychology as well as from a range of academic university levels from Psychology University Certificate (UCP) to an MSc in Psychology to help you get an edge in the market place.
Free student membership of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
To show our commitment to our students, we are always looking for new ways to improve our students’ experience. Enrol onto one of our core online Psychology* programmes and receive full BPS student membership for the duration of your studies.
View our Online Psychology Courses
- Clinical Supervision Postgraduate Certificate
- Cognitive Behavioural Studies and Skills (not a license for practice), University Advanced Diploma
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Approaches BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- Counselling Studies and Skills (Not a License to Practice) University Diploma
- Exercise Psychology Certificate of Credit
- Foundation Certificate in Higher Education
- Health Psychology MSc
- Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Psychology MSc
- Psychology Postgraduate Diploma
- Psychology University Certificate
- Sport and Exercise Psychology University Certificate
- Sports Psychology Certificate of Credit