Renowned for our online health and social care portfolio, our extensive range of online health and social care courses are perfect whether you’re looking to progress your career or looking to move into a specialist area within the health and social care sector.
We offer a number of varied courses to suit all health and social care professionals from nursing to clinical supervision and dementia care to cognitive behavioural studies that will allow you to implement effective change into your area of practice.
If you wish to pursue a career in Public Health, our online Masters of Public Health will help you to become a Public Health Practitioner and develop your expertise in this field.
All of our courses are taught by academics who are experts in these fields of study.
Our Nursing Studies BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree is accredited by the Royal College of Nursing (RCN). The RCN is a UK-based professional organisation and union representing 435,000 nurses, student nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants in the UK and internationally. We are the only diploma to degree top-up nursing course in the UK to be accredited by the RCN.
This programme has been accredited by the RCN Centre for Professional Accreditation until 31 August 2019.
Studying part-time, online is an ideal way for you to enhance your career opportunities while working so you can focus on enriching your professional practice.
We also know that Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is important to health and social care professionals and we offer a range of short courses and modules that can help you keep up to date with current practice and enhance your employability. Our standalone 20 credit modules have been designed to complement your self- development and improvement.
To learn more about each online health and social care course, modules, entry requirements and course fees simply follow the links below.
View our Online Health and Social Care Courses
- An Introduction to Emotional Resilience
- Autism Spectrum: Directions for Educational Professionals
- Autism Spectrum: Directions for Parents and Carers
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Clinical Supervision Postgraduate Certificate
- Cognitive Behavioural Studies and Skills (not a licence for practice), University Advanced Diploma
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Approaches BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- Counselling Studies and Skills (Not a Licence to Practice) University Diploma
- Diabetes Type 2: Supporting Self-Management
- Health and Social Care Diploma of Higher Education
- Health and Social Care Studies Certificate of Credit
- Health Psychology MSc
- Integrative Health and Social Care BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- Integrative Health and Social Care MSc
- Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care Postgraduate Certificate
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Studies BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- Partnerships in Dementia Care Postgraduate Certificate
- Perioperative Practice BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- Radiographic Image Analysis of the Appendicular Skeleton
- Social Pedagogy: Providing Children and Young People with Nurturing Care and Education