Designed specifically for environmental professionals with experience in this field of study, our online environmental courses will help you achieve a competitive advantage over your peers, allowing you to develop crucial skills, study specialist modules and gain a degree that is accredited from key industry environmental bodies.
Our MSc Environmental Health leads the way, being the only online environmental course of its kind that is accredited by Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) and Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) and offers a number of diverse modules such as Global Issues in Environmental and Public Health to Environmental Policy and Law to suit your professional interests and requirements.
Our online Public and Environmental Health MSc is closely aligned to the requirements of the CIEH curriculum 2011 but with the opportunity to broaden your studies with more of an international focus.
If you wish to pursue a career in Public Health, our online Masters of Public Health will help you to become a Public Health Practitioner and develop your expertise in this field.
To learn more about each online environmental science course, modules, entry requirements and course fees simply follow the links below.
View our Online Environmental Courses
- Environmental Health MSc
- Environmental Impact Assessment Certificate of Credit
- International Environmental Policy and Law Certificate of Credit
- Master of Public Health
- Public and Environmental Health MSc
- Sustainability and Environmental Management MSc
- Sustainable Business Management Certificate of Credit
- Tools for Delivering Sustainable Solutions to Environmental Problems Certificate of Credit