Developed around cutting edge content from the curriculum, our portfolio of online Educational courses, including Masters and Postgraduate Certificates are ideal whether you are looking to study for personal interest or if you are looking for progression and enhancement within the education sector.
Suited for those who are currently working within an educational setting, achieving an Education qualification allows you to demonstrate a higher level of understanding and expertise in key areas of education such as leadership and management or English for speakers of other languages.
Our specialist pathways allow you to tailor your qualification to your professional interests, giving you the ability to become an expert in your field of study with a specialist pathway award. Alternatively, you can exit your chosen online Education course with an online Postgraduate Certificate and still update your skills to complement your career aspirations within a year.
To learn more about each online education course, modules, entry requirements and course fees simply follow the links below.
View our Online Education Courses
- Adult Education: How to Teach Online
- Autism Spectrum: Directions for Educational Professionals
- Education MA
- Education MA (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Education MA (Leadership and Management)
- Education Postgraduate Certificate (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Education Postgraduate Certificate (Leadership and Management)
- English for Academic Purposes Certificate of Credit
- Foundation Certificate in Higher Education
- International Postgraduate Certificate of Education (iPGCE)
- Introduction to Innovative 21st Century Teaching
- Introduction to Maths in Preparation for Higher Education Certificate of Credit
- Public History and Heritage MA
- Social Pedagogy: Providing Children and Young People with Nurturing Care and Education
- Study Skills in Higher Education Certificate of Credit
- Technical English Certificate of Credit
- Understanding Maths Anxiety