Our extensive range of online business courses are a perfect choice for aspiring business professionals. Whether you’re looking to attain a promotion with your existing employer, are seeking a move into a career in business, or want to plunge into entrepreneurship and start your own business. Our courses are ideal for anyone at any stage of their business career journey.
With a range of online business courses at both Bachelors and Masters degree level, you can achieve a recognised UK university qualification through part-time, online study and enhance your career opportunities.
If you have previous qualifications with professional bodies including ACCA, CIMA, CIPD, CIM, ABE (ABP), CIPFA and CMI or have completed, or gained partial credits from, one or more of the following: City & Guilds, NVQs, a partly completed BTEC or Edexcel qualification then you may also be eligible for exemptions from certain modules on our MSc Finance and Accounting and Finance top-up. Module exemptions allow you to achieve your qualification faster whilst saving money too.
In addition, we consider the recognition of prior experiential learning (RPEL) where an account is taken of learning experiences gained through life, work or business, which by their nature cannot be evidenced through formally assessed certification or transcripts. The RPEL enables us to assess the skills and knowledge base you have gained through your relevant work experiences.
View our Online Business Courses
- Accounting and Finance BA (Hons) Top-Up degree
- Business and Management BSc (Hons) degree
- Business and Management BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- Career Management and Employability
- Finance MSc
- Hospitality Business Management University Diploma
- IFRS 16 Leases
- International Hospitality Business Management BA (Hons) Top-Up degree
- International Hospitality Business Management University Advanced Diploma
- Leading for Results and Change
- Management Accounting BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- MBA Global
- MBA Global Finance
- Strategic Management MSc