Free affiliate student membership with the Institute of Hospitality
Through our partnership with the Institute of Hospitality and as a University of Derby Online Learning student on any of our hospitality courses you'll be eligible for free affiliate student membership (Educational Membership Scheme or EMS) with the Institute of Hospitality for the duration of your studies.
What does it include?
The Institute's Educational Membership Scheme gives you free, exclusive online access to a wide range of features including:
- Institute of Hospitality exclusive publications such as management guides, quarterly hospitality articles and monthly specialist newsletters
- a selection of 2,000 e-journals from world-renowned publishers
- a collection of over 450 eBooks and eAudiobooks
- hospitality jobs board
- online CPD tool to help you keep track of your professional development process
- Free webinars on a range of compelling business and industry topics
- Discounts on travel, insurance, cinema tickets, groceries and car hire (UK only)
- Local and regional events in the UK
- International student events
How do I access?
Once you have enrolled on one of our hospitality courses you'll be given a reference code and details to create an account. Once registered, you will receive your personalised membership number and login details giving you access to the Institute's resources and benefits.
Learn more about the Education Membership Scheme.