Are you experiencing skills shortages or skills gaps in your organisation?
Through the European Social Fund (ESF) High Level Skills programme you can access high quality short courses that have been co-developed with industry and delivered by the University of Derby Online Learning (UDOL) for SME’s in the D2N2 LEP.
These courses will support businesses to respond to current business challenges including raising their ability to scale up to meet supply chain requirements.
Your business can qualify for support if:
- You have less than 250 employees;
- An annual turnover under EUR 50 million or;
- An annual balance sheet less than EUR 43 million.
Companies must be based in the D2N2 area to qualify for support.
The University of Derby will offer a range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses in a range of areas including:
- Supply Chain
- Business Operations
- Low Carbon
- Additive Manufacturing
- Obsolescence Management
We can help you to:
- develop your leaders of tomorrow;
- unlock talent in employees that face barriers to progression;
- address skill gaps in your organisation.
- Respond to new opportunities
- Meet supply chain requirements