We will advise you of your study plan when you are invited to enrol.
The course is available to study part-time, through online distance learning meaning you don’t have to take time off work to complete your Masters. The course is designed to give you the flexibility to study at a time and place most suitable for you, while receiving support and guidance from our expert online tutors.
If you apply to start in September, you can take advantage of our accelerated route and complete the MSc within 2 years. If you wish to study at an accelerated route, please contact us on +44 (0)1332 594000 for more information and to discuss your options.
- Negotiated Advanced Technical Module
- Negotiated Module (Environmental and Ethical Responsibility)
- Professional Development Audit (PDA) and Learning Contract
- Research Methods, Application And Evaluation
- CPD and Strategic Management
- Negotiated Module (Commercial and Technical Leadership)
- Negotiated Technical Module (Problem Solving and Innovation in Technology)