You will need:
- a University Diploma in Counselling or an equivalent qualification
- the ability to work independently (evidenced through a reference letter from a professional person known to you regarding your suitability for this programme).
- to complete an online application form with suitable references.
If English is not your first language you will need an English language qualification. For this course you will need at least one of the following:
- IELTS 6.0*
- TOEFL 550 (paper based) 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 51
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 4 for undergraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C
- International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C*
*If you have a minimum of IELTS level 4.5 you can study our Certificate of Credit in English for Academic Purposes which we will accept as evidence that you are able to perform at a suitable level of IELTS 6.0. We will also accept the Certificate of Credit as evidence that you can perform at GCSE level.