You'll need to:
- Be a professionally qualified with a minimum of 12 months post qualification experience within a profession that has a basis within the counselling, psychotherapy or healthcare profession.
- Have evidence of learning at level 6 or equivalent
If you can show you have undertaken learning that is equivalent to a module of the course, you may wish to claim credits for prior learning. Recognition of prior learning (RPL) can however only be claimed for a maximum of one module. Contact us for more information.
If English is not your first language an English language qualification is essential. For this course at least one of the following is required:
- IELTS 7.0 (or equivalent)
- TOEFL 550 (paper based) 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 66
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 5 for postgraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C
- International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C*