You will need to have a HND, Foundation degree or equivalent qualification in a Business related field or 240 credits from a business related qualification. Other professional business qualifications that equate to a HND level may be considered e.g. BTEC level 5, CMI level 5, Edexcel level 5, CIMA.
English language qualification
If English is not your first language you will need an English language qualification. For this course you will need at least one of the following:
- IELTS 6.0*
- TOEFL 550 (paper based) 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 51
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 4 for undergraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C
- International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C*
*If you have a minimum of IELTS level 4.5 you can study our Certificate of Credit in English for Academic Purposes which we will accept as evidence that you are able to perform at a suitable level of IELTS 6.0. We will also accept the Certificate of Credit as evidence that you can perform at GCSE level.
Application for exemption on the basis of prior academic study, professional qualifications or professional experience.
If you have already studied at another institution, completed a training course or have work experience which appears equivalent to one or more modules of this programme, you may be able to translate this prior learning into credits towards your course modules so that you do not have to study them again. This is called Recognition of Prior Learning or RPL. For more information please click on the button below.