In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy with Foundation Year* subject to approval
Why choose this course?
Please be aware that this course is no longer accepting applications for September 2018 entry.
A career in occupational therapy offers variety, purpose and immense job satisfaction. Successful completion of the degree ensures you are eligible to apply to the HCPC to join a rewarding profession where you can help people facing physical and mental challenges to overcome barriers to their independence.
- If you have the ability to study for a degree but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage
- Learn from a dedicated and skilled team who have worked in a broad spectrum of occupational therapy roles
- Improve your practical skills in our superb facilities ranging from a rehabilitation kitchen to an immersive simulation suite
- The Foundation Year course leads on to the full BSc (hons) Occupational Therapy degree that is accredited by the Royal College of Occupational Therapists, and approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) meaning when you graduate, you’ll be eligible to apply to the HCPC for registration to practice.