In this section
BSc (Hons) Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visitor, Occupational Health Nursing or School Nursing)
Why choose this course?
Change the lives of children and their families within a meaningful profession.
- Gain a professional qualification in health visiting or occupational health nursing or school nursing
- Build your understanding of clinical practice, wider public health and leadership and management
- Develop specialist assessment, leadership and management skills
- Develop and build on your existing knowledge to ensure that you meet the competencies set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council, and you’re eligible to gain a registrable qualification
- Become part of the public health workforce working toward improving people's lives and their health outcomes.