In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Specialist Community Public Health Nursing
Why choose this course?
Change the lives of children and their families within a meaningful profession.
- Gain a professional qualification in health visiting or school nursing
- Build your understanding of clinical practice, public health, and leadership and management
- Develop research skills that will help you assess the quality of care
- Apply for funding from an NHS community health provider and pay nothing if you’re successful
- 96.9% of our graduates are employed or in further study within 6 months of completing their course
- Shape your future at the No.1 university for graduate employment in the East Midlands (HESA 2015 - universities with a graduating class over 2000).