In this section
BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult) with Foundation Year* subject to approval
Why choose this course?
Please be aware that this course is no longer accepting applications for September 2018 entry.
Choose a career where you can make a difference every day. We will equip you to deliver exceptional care as a confident, capable and compassionate adult nurse.
- If you have the ability to study for a degree but dont have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage
- Our nursing courses are ranked 11th in The Guardian University Guide 2019.
- Benefit from some of the best university facilities of their kind, including clinical skills suites and our state-of-the-art immersive suites
- Learn from a highly experienced and enthusiastic teaching team who provide full support to help you achieve your ambitions
- The Foundation Year course leads on to the full Adult Nursing degree that is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council meaning when you graduate, you’ll be eligible to register and practise as a nurse, as long as you meet the NMC’s requirements.
If you already hold a degree and are looking to qualify as a nurse, find out more about our MSc Nursing (Adult).