BSc (Hons) International Nursing (Top-up)
Why choose this course?
Gain a globally recognised UK degree to broaden your nursing career horizons. Our top-up degree is ideal if you want to shape the quality of care in your home country or if you would like to take your first steps towards working in the UK.
- Top up your existing qualifications to achieve a highly regarded UK nursing degree in just a year
- Build upon your initial training to develop an international perspective on the nursing profession
- Gain an excellent preparation for the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) assessment process if you would like to pursue a career in the UK
- Go on insight visits to different health care settings to see UK nursing in action
- Develop the skills, knowledge and behaviour to ensure you can provide efficient, effective care with respect and compassion
- Benefit from some of the best university facilities of their kind, including our clinical skills suite and our state-of-the-art immersive suite
- Learn from a highly experienced and enthusiastic teaching team who provide full support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Take the opportunity to gain additional English language qualifications through the University.
*UK NMC registration is not part of this programme and candidates need to ensure themselves that they meet the NMC application criteria and undertake the required assessments independently*Show All