FdSc Professional Development (Health and Social Care)
Why choose this course?
Take your career in health and social care further, faster – by combining your working role with studying towards a nationally recognised qualification.
- Join a course designed specifically for those working in clinical support and assistant practitioner roles
- Benefit from flexible work-based learning, attending University on a day release basis and applying what you learn in your workplace
- Learn from a highly experienced and enthusiastic teaching team who provide full support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Share insights and experiences with students from other disciplines so that you are well prepared to work in multi-professional teams
- Gain an up-to-date picture of latest developments and policies in health and social care
- Build an excellent platform for career progression and further study at higher education level
- Study a course that recieved 100% satisfaction in the 2017 National Student Survey
Please note that you will need the support of your employer to study this programme.