Experts available to comment on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Date posted: 24 October 2016
The University of Derby has a wide range of media friendly academics on hand to provide expert comment ahead of Black Friday (November 25) and Cyber Monday (November 28).
- Kevin Silber, Senior Lecturer in Psychology
Kevin is available to talk about the psychology behind buying trends.
- Annmarie Hanlon, Lecturer in Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Hildegard Wiesehőfer, Senior Lecturer in Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Kuldeep Banwait, Lecturer in Marketing and Operations
Annmarie, Hildegard and Kuldeep are available to provide expert comment about marketing.
- Alison Lawson, Senior Lecturer in Marketing
Alison will be on hand to talk about consumer behaviour in retail.
- Kim Smith, Deputy Head of Engineering and Technology (Head of Computer Games)
Kim is available to talk about cybercrime and website security.
- John Day, Senior Lecturer in Strategy and Logistics
John is available to provide expert comment regarding logistics and supply chain.
If you need any other media friendly academics for other articles, we have a whole host listed in our Guide to Expertise. The Guide brings together all of its media friendly experts to provide comment on everything from zombies and daydreaming to law and politics.
For further press information please contact Jenny McNicholas, University of Derby Press Officer, on 01332 592279 or email: J.McNicholas@derby.ac.uk