BEng (Hons) Motorsport and Motorcycle Manufacturing Engineering
Why choose this course?
Accelerate your career plans with a respected degree qualification which prepares you not only for frontline motorsport roles but also for senior positions in high-tech manufacturing companies.
- Build high-level skills in motorsport and manufacturing technology, design, project management and health and safety
- Join a course accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers on behalf of the Engineering Council – which means you can fully meet the academic requirements to register as an Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
- Study in our inspirational learning environment equipped with laboratories, workshops and up-to-the-minute technology
- Take part in exciting projects like Formula Student, the world’s biggest student motorsport competition
- Follow in the footsteps of our Motorsport graduates who have gone on to work for major names like Triumph Motorcycles, Jaguar Land Rover, Aston Martin and Ford
- Enhance your employability – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: (HESA 2016)