FdEng Motorsport Engineering
Why choose this course?
Highly practical and designed in partnership with industry, our FdEng Motorsport Engineering leads to a nationally recognised qualification and equips you with skills which are invaluable in this fast-moving industry.
- Motorsport Engineering has been ranked in the Top 20 in the Guardian University Guide 2019
- Gain hands-on experience in our fully equipped motorsport workshop facilities complete with a range of race vehicles
- Draw on our links with the motorsport industry so you can keep up to date with current industry trends and practices
- Learn from enthusiastic and professional staff who boast a wide range of motorsport industry experience
- Take part in exciting projects like Formula Student, the world's biggest motorsport competition
- Prepare for a career in roles such as crew chief, design development engineer or mechanical engineer
- Build the ideal platform to ‘top up’ your qualification to a full honours degree in future
- Boost your employability – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)