In this section
BEng (Hons) Professional Engineering (Chesterfield Campus)
Why choose this course?
- This part-time course is a flexible and cost-effective way to progress your career whilst working in industry
- The course has two pathways: Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing and Production. You can choose which pathway you want to follow
- We have designed this course to provide you with the specific skills and knowledge for a career within engineering sectors, and we have used guidance from appropriate UK professional bodies, so you can be sure that you’ll be studying an industry-relevant qualification
- You’ll be equipped with a solid background and appropriate skills to enable you to practice successfully as a professional engineer and gain a qualification that leads to Incorporated Engineer status
- Many of the assignments will make reference to your company and it is most likely that the final Independent Project will be company based
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.