In this section
BEng (Hons) Manufacturing and Production Engineering
Why choose this course?
- Become one of the elite of the engineering profession – a Chartered Engineer (CEng). This degree is accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) on behalf of the Engineering Council for the purposes of partially meeting the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
- This course is available to study with an Industrial Year or without Industrial Year
- We received a 90% overall satisfaction rating for this course in the National Student Survey 2016.
- In the final stage, you'll specialise in modules that are essential to a modern manufacturing engineer.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.