In this section
BA (Hons) Marketing (PR and Advertising)
Why choose this course?
- Marketing has been ranked in the Top 10 in The Guardian University Guide 2019
- Marketing at Derby was ranked in the Top 20 for teaching on my course and learning opportunities, in the National Student Survey 2017
- This degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and part of the CIM Graduate Gateway, meaning if you choose specific modules, you’ll gain exemptions towards the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, enhancing your credibility as a marketer
- Focus on the integrated management of marketing, marketing communications, PR and advertising
- Improve your marketing knowledge whilst appreciating the full multi-media approach to marketing communications
- You can choose to study abroad for a semester at CEU San Pablo University in Madrid, through the universities 'Go Places Go Further' programme. All classes will be taught in English
- Placements, internships and hands-on projects for companies enable you to work on real marketing issues and develop your marketing skills.