- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Marketing (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
A course that is flexible, makes business sense and is shaped by your interests
- Marketing is available as either a major, joint or minor pathway in the joint honours degree programme, so you can decide the right subject mix for your future goals
- This degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and part of the CIM Graduate Gateway, meaning if you choose specific modules, you’ll gain exemptions towards the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, enhancing your credibility as a marketer
- You can choose to take a placement year in your third stage to give you a crucial taste of business life, or progress straight to the final stage where you study the strategic aspects of marketing and the implications for organisations in a global environment
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your knowledge and skills to prospective employers through a range of creative course work examples.