In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Marketing (Digital) with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
- Marketing at Derby was ranked in the Top 20 for teaching on my course and learning opportunities, in the National Student Survey 2017
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage.
- This degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and part of the CIM Graduate Gateway, meaning if you choose specific modules, you’ll gain exemptions towards the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, enhancing your credibility as a marketer
- Harness your own experiences as an avid digital consumer - and transform them into a rewarding career
- Work with technologies, tools and platforms to help organisations get their message across – you’ll undertake Adobe and Google certification as part of this degree
- Unleash your digital marketing creativity on a placement or internship and gain exemptions from a number of Chartered Institute of Marketing modules
- You’ll be given a laptop to support your studies – it’s an essential piece of kit for a career in digital marketing.