In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Marketing (Digital) with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage.
- This degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Harness your own experiences as an avid digital consumer - and transform them into a rewarding career
- Work with technologies, tools and platforms to help organisations get their message across – you’ll undertake Adobe and Google certification as part of this degree
- Unleash your digital marketing creativity on a placement or internship and gain exemptions from a number of Chartered Institute of Marketing modules
- You’ll be given a laptop to support your studies – it’s an essential piece of kit for a career in digital marketing.