In this section
BSc (Hons) Marketing (Consumer Psychology)
Why choose this course?
A course that makes business sense
- Marketing at Derby was ranked in the Top 20 for teaching on my course and learning opportunities, in the National Student Survey 2017
- This degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and part of the CIM Graduate Gateway, meaning you’ll gain exemptions towards the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, enhancing your credibility as a marketer
- Prepare for a broad range of marketing roles on this innovative multi-disciplinary Marketing (Consumer Psychology) course
- Apply the science of consumer psychology to build stronger relationships with customers, consumers and clients
- Be able to apply understanding of cognition and cognitive processes to media and messages in attention grabbing ways
- Gain hands-on experience on placement in a marketing or customer-facing role
- Balance skills and knowledge of a science discipline with the creativity and communication associated with marketing.