In this section
BSc (Hons) Marketing (Consumer Psychology) with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage
- Prepare for a broad range of marketing roles on this innovative multi-disciplinary course
- Apply knowledge and insights of consumer psychology to build stronger relationships with customers, consumers and clients
- Be able to apply understanding of cognition and cognitive processes to media and messages in attention grabbing ways
- Gain hands-on experience on placement in a marketing or customer-facing role.