In this section
BSc (Hons) Marketing (Consumer Psychology) with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
- Marketing has been ranked in the Top 10 in The Guardian University Guide 2019
- Marketing at Derby was ranked in the Top 20 for teaching on my course and learning opportunities, in the National Student Survey 2017
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage
- This degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and part of the CIM Graduate Gateway, meaning you’ll gain exemptions towards the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing, enhancing your credibility as a marketer
- Prepare for a broad range of marketing roles on this innovative multi-disciplinary course
- Apply knowledge and insights of consumer psychology to build stronger relationships with customers, consumers and clients
- Be able to apply understanding of cognition and cognitive processes to media and messages in attention grabbing ways
- Gain hands-on experience on placement in a marketing or customer-facing role.