Logistics and Supply Chain Management Courses
With around two million people employed in the logistics and supply chain sector, there’s an increasing demand for talented graduates. Our links with industry and accredited degrees will prepare you for an exciting career in this truly global profession.
Revolutionising online shopping. Transporting medical supplies to disaster zones. Delivering perishable items to supermarket shelves. These are the challenges facing logistics professionals every day.
Logistics keeps business moving the world over. And studying logistics at Derby will help you make all the right connections for a top career in this fast-paced, technology-driven profession.
Ideally located at the heart of a huge network of logistics and supply chain companies, we’re part of a business community which includes world-leading names such as Rolls-Royce and Toyota – giving you opportunities to work with them on live projects.
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Derby's on the doorstep of a massive logistics and supply chain network
“Studying Logistics at Derby has been a great start to my career, opening my eyes to the many opportunities out there as we’re on the doorstep of a massive logistics and supply chain network. I have now secured a place on the DHL Supply Chain Operations Management Graduate Programme, which is very exciting and I have a great career path in front of me.”
Get an insight into our Logistics and Supply Chain Management courses, where as part of our real world learning, you'll visit a number of organisations, such as one of our partners, Pallet Force
This is Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Our degrees are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport. This means you will graduate with a degree that’s recognised by industry
- You’ll be taught by industry experts, who will share with you insights from their cutting-edge research and commercial work. This work is pushing the boundaries in Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, artificial intelligence, lean manufacturing and low carbon supply chains
- We work with key organisations like DHL, the NHS, Tesco, Caterpillar and Norbert Dentressangle. These connections will give you the opportunity to hone your problem-solving skills with exciting consultancy projects, fieldtrips and placements
- Professional mentoring, masterclasses and guest lectures will sharpen your insights.
What our Logistics and Supply Chain Management graduates do
Logistics is a core component of many industries, so there is lots of potential for ambitious graduates.
Career opportunities open to graduates include:
- Global Distribution Manager
- Operations Manager
- Cost Manager
- Export Broker
- Supply Chain Coordinator.
Find out if studying at Derby is right for you at one of our Open Days: