Guidance for EU students post-Brexit

As you have probably seen in the news, the EU and the UK have signed the draft withdrawal agreement. If you are an EU citizen looking to start your course with us in 2019, you’re likely to have lots of questions. Here’s what we can tell you at the moment:

UK universities and colleges are working to ensure that as many EU students as possible can continue to study in the UK after Brexit. As negotiations continue, further changes in policy may be announced. The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) have issued advice for EU students on post-Brexit rules and entitlements.

You can find additional information on the Universities UK website.