Law (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Studying Law at Derby offers you an exciting combination of high quality teaching, specialist facilities and real-world learning opportunities.
- Choose from a wide range of modules covering fascinating and topical legal issues
- Practise hands-on legal skills such as drafting, advocacy, interviewing and negotiation, depending on your module choice
- Build your practical experience in Derby Law School, which features some of the country’s most advanced facilities for the study of Law, including courtrooms and interview suites
- Learn from an experienced and enthusiastic teaching team with an international profile, many of whom have practised as solicitors or barristers themselves
- Broaden your skills and knowledge by combining Law with another subject, opening up a wider range of career paths
- Shape your future at the No.1 university for graduate employment in the East Midlands (HESA 2015 - universities with a graduating class over 2000).