Forgotten Your Password?
Don't worry you can reset your password yourself.
Should you forget your password to your University IT Account simply follow the instructions below:
- Click HERE
- Type your Username into the box and click 'Next'
- Select 'Forgot my Password'
- Type in the answers to your security questions and click 'Next'
- Input your new password* into both boxes (ensuring they match) on the next screen and click 'Finish'
- Restart your browser before logging back into your account.
*Your password must meet the requirements displayed on the screen.
If you have any issues with the above, please contact the IT Service Centre on:
Tel: (01332) 59 1234 (24/7) or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your Username, full details of your issue and screen captures of any error messages)
IT Services Contact
T: 01332 59 1234 (24/7)