Forgotten Your Password?
Don't worry you can reset your password yourself.
For Students and Staff with a University email address.
Should you forget your password to your University IT Account simply follow the instructions below:
- Click HERE
- Enter your username in the following formats:
Students - Enter your student number followed by @unimail.derby.ac.uk
Staff - Enter your login username followed by @derby.ac.uk or @blc.ac.uk
- Enter the characters in the picture
- Click 'Next'
- Ensure that 'I've Forgotten My Password' is selected and click 'Next'
- Choose your preferred communication method so a code can be sent for verification
- Retrieve the verification code from either your email, text or phone call and enter this into the text box on screen
- Enter a new password.
A full guide about the password reset system can be found HERE
If you have any issues with the above, please contact the IT Service Centre on:
Tel: (01332) 59 1234 (24/7) or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your Username, full details of your issue and screen captures of any error messages)
IT Services Contact
T: 01332 59 1234 (24/7)