Upon receiving a request, we will estimate the staff time to be taken to complete it. Under regulation 4 the time is calculated at £25 per hour.
- Determining whether you hold information.
- Locating the information or a document which may contain the information.
- Retrieving the information, or a document, which may contain the information.
- Extracting the information, or a document, which may contain the information.
The basic rules
If the cost of finding the information subject of an FOI request will be:
- Below £450: No charge will be made other than disbursements incurred in supplying the information (see below).
- Over £450: We do not have to comply with the request but if you wish us to continue you will be given an opportunity to pay for the work to be done at the estimated total cost under Regulation 4 plus disbursements.
The costs incurred in:
- Complying with the applicants request for the information in a particular format.
- Reproducing any document.
- Postage and other forms of transmission.
- A4 Black and White - 5p per side
- A3 Black and White - 10p per side
- A4 Colour - 30p per side
- A3 Colour - 60p per side
Postage and packing - actual cost. A charge for disbursements will only be made if they total more than £20.
Contact email@example.com or call (01332) 592151
IT Services Contact
T: 01332 59 1234 (24/7)