BSc International Nursing
The BSc International Nursing Top Up course is a globally recognised degree and will further your knowledge in international nursing. You will develop clinical and theoretical knowledge. There is also the opportunity to do insight visits to different UK healthcare areas.
- IELTS 6.5 - contact us if you have a level 6 you might still be eligible
- Diploma level 5 equivalent qualification
- To be a nurse in your home country of origin equivalent to RN status with the UK Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
To view the course details please click here
For students that want to go onto the NMC registration there is the opportunity to take a separate English programme to increase your IELTS to 7.0 (with additional fees). This course will have to be taken alongside the Bsc International Nursing Top Up course.
Why choose The University of Derby?
- £2000 and £3000 scholarships available
- Award winning international support
- Globally recognised qualification
- A pathway to progress to PhD
- Employability and Enterprise Hub access to assist career progression
About Derby city:
Derby city is a great location; it is in the middle of the UK with fantastic transport links for you to explore the rest of the UK. London is only 90 minutes away by train. Derby is a safe and friendly city and the cost of living is low.
You can apply online here
We have a dedicated team to answer all your questions, please email email@example.com or call +44 1332 591698