- Why choose Derby?
- How do I apply?
- Courses and course fees
- Scholarships and Bursaries
- English language requirements
- English language courses
- Student life
- International Student Support
- Travelling here
- Visa and welfare support
- Overseas representatives and agents
- Meet us in your country
- Contact us
- Go Places, Go Further
Derby is committed to welcoming and producing global citizens by creating life-changing learning experiences for staff and students. The University is continuously developing its portfolio of Student and Staff Exchange links via the Erasmus scheme and its own international mobility arrangements.
Through our partnerships, we are able to offer flexible learning all over the world. We deliver a ‘Best in Class’ experience to our partners and all welcomed students who study and work with us serviced by those partners.
To find out where you can study and work abroad, please click on your College below:
- College of Arts, Humanities and Education
- College of Business, Law and Social Sciences
- College of Engineering and Technology
- College of Health and Social Care
- College of Life and Natural Sciences
There are also opportunities in America, to find out more please click here