Got a question about our Go Places, Go Further programme? Get in touch

How to apply

  • If you think stuyding or working abroad is something you are interested please complete the form below, or if on campus please visit our International Student Centre (ISC) to discuss the options available to you and confirm where you can study or work.
  • When you have found where you want to go you will then meet with your programme leader who will help you with your academic plan and how the study/work will integrate with your degree. You will only be eligible to go abroad in your second year if you have successfully completed the first year of your degree.
  • You will then apply to your host institution by the set deadline and they may send you a further application form to complete. They will also provide you with information about the University and accommodation in country.
  • Before you leave you must attend a meeting with the International Student Centre (ISC) to prepare you for your departure. This will cover topics such as keeping safe, culture, orientation and language. We will also give you more information on finance and your available grant. 


For more information about our Go Places, Go Further programme or if you have any general questions about Derby, please complete the below form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.