BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Management
Why choose this course?
Your exciting career in culinary management starts here. With our outstanding facilities and focus on real-world learning, we will equip you with all the technical, practical and managerial skills you need.
- Choose to complete your degree in three years or take a placement year in industry between your second and final years
- Prepare for dynamic careers in world-renowned kitchens, restaurants and hotels: our graduates have gone on to success with top names like Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Claridge’s and Gleneagles
- Immerse yourself in a professional hospitality operation from day one: you will train and work in our industry-standard kitchens and fine dining restaurant at Buxton’s spectacular Devonshire Dome
- Work on a vast array of events from weddings and banquets to graduation ceremonies and conferences
- Develop impressive supervisory and management abilities alongside your technical skills as a professional chef
- Make the most of placement opportunities with Michelin-starred restaurants and leading hotels, including the chance to gain work experience in the USA
- Take part in prestigious competitions and get yourself noticed by industry talent-spotters
- Learn from an industry experienced teaching team, including our award-winning chefs and notable guest speakers
- Become a member of hosco, the world's leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates
Already working in the profession and interested in improving your career prospects? You can take this course on a flexible part-time basis. You can also top-up an existing foundation degree to a full honours degree in just one year.Show All