BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Management (part-time)
Why choose this course?
Achieve your career and personal goals by studying our BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Management on a flexible part-time basis. This well-designed degree opens new doors for anyone already working within the industry or considering a career change.
- Combine flexible studies with your working role so that you can earn as you are learn
- Study both online and on-campus, spending just three days per module at the University
- Develop supervisory and management skills to match your technical prowess as a chef
- Improve your productivity, performance and effectiveness, paving the way to greater responsibility and rewards in your current job
- Prepare to take your career to the next level: you could follow in the footsteps of our graduates now working for names such as Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Claridge’s and Gleneagles
- Make the most of studying in our state-of-the-art kitchens and award-winning restaurant at Buxton’s impressive Devonshire Dome
- Undertake projects and research based on your own workplace, delivering direct benefits to you and your employer
- Enjoy the full support of our experienced and expert teaching team
- Raise your professional profile on a course underpinned by strong industry links and accredited by the Institute of Hospitality
- Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates
Our hospitality, events and tourism courses have been ranked in the Top 10 in The Guardian University Guide 2019.Show All