BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Management (part-time)
Why choose this course?
Achieve your career and personal goals by studying our BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Management on a flexible part-time basis. This well-designed degree opens new doors for anyone already working within the industry or considering a career change.
- Combine flexible studies with your working role so that you can earn as you are learn
- Study both online and on-campus, spending just three days per module at the University
- Develop supervisory and management skills to match your technical prowess as a chef
- Improve your productivity, performance and effectiveness, paving the way to greater responsibility and rewards in your current job
- Prepare to take your career to the next level: you could follow in the footsteps of our graduates now working for names such as Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Claridge’s and Gleneagles
- Make the most of studying in our state-of-the-art kitchens and award-winning restaurant at Buxton’s impressive Devonshire Dome
- Undertake projects and research based on your own workplace, delivering direct benefits to you and your employer
- Enjoy the full support of our experienced and expert teaching team
- Raise your professional profile on a course underpinned by strong industry links and accredited by the Institute of Hospitality
- Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates