BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management
Why choose this course?
Highly skilled hospitality managers are in demand across the world right now. Our BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management will help you seize all the opportunities on offer in this exciting and fast-moving industry.
- Choose to complete your degree in three years or take a placement year in industry between your second and final years
- Prepare for a career at the highest levels of hospitality, a sector which offers rapid career progression
- You’ll receive mentoring from industry professionals
- You’ll benefit from regular opportunities to work on real life projects in our inspirational Grade II* listed Devonshire Dome which has a fine dining restaurant and bistro, state-of-the-art training kitchen and is a major hospitality venue in its own right
- Gain meaningful practical experience in all aspects of the industry – as a member of delivery staff, as a supervisor and as a manager
- Study at our Buxton campus, ideally located on the edge of the Peak District National Park with its many hotels, restaurants and visitor attractions
- Work on real-world projects at our Devonshire Dome, a popular events venue featuring a fine dining restaurant, bistro and industry standard training kitchens
- Draw on our links with some of the leading names in hospitality – such as Claridge’s, Marriott and Gleneagles – for placement opportunities, practical consultancy projects and networking
- Benefit from mentoring by industry professionals to enhance your future prospects
- Undertake inspirational fieldtrips, enter high-profile competitions and attend major conferences
- Take the chance to study abroad thanks to our strong collaborations with universities in other countries
- Boost your professional credibility on a course mapped against Institute of Hospitality (IoH) standards
- Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates
Already working in the profession and interested in improving your career prospects? You can also take this course on a flexible part-time basis.