BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management (part-time)
Why choose this course?
As the role of the hospitality manager becomes ever more complex and demanding, a degree gives you a stronger professional platform for advancing your career. We now offer a part-time route to our acclaimed BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management for anyone seeking real flexibility in their learning.
- Combine your studies with your work commitments so you can earn as you learn
- Enjoy both online and on-campus studies: you will only need to attend the University for three days per module
- Boost your promotion prospects on a course which places major emphasis on managerial and supervisory skills
- Make the most of our location on the edge of the Peak District National Park with its many hotels, restaurants and visitor attractions
- Learn in a real-life hospitality venue – the spectacular Devonshire Dome featuring a fine dining restaurant, bistro and day spa
- Broaden your networks: we have links with some of the leading names in hospitality such as Claridge’s, Marriott and Gleneagles
- Draw on case studies from your own workplace to help improve productivity and performance within your organisation
- Enhance your professional standing on a course accredited by the Institute of Hospitality (IoH)
- Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates
Our hospitality, events and tourism courses have been ranked in the Top 10 in The Guardian University Guide 2019.Show All