BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management (part-time)
Why choose this course?
As the role of the hospitality manager becomes ever more complex and demanding, a degree gives you a stronger professional platform for advancing your career. We now offer a part-time route to our acclaimed BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management for anyone seeking real flexibility in their learning.
- Combine your studies with your work commitments so you can earn as you learn
- Enjoy both online and on-campus studies: you will only need to attend the University for three days per module
- Boost your promotion prospects on a course which places major emphasis on managerial and supervisory skills
- Make the most of our location on the edge of the Peak District National Park with its many hotels, restaurants and visitor attractions
- Learn in a real-life hospitality venue – the spectacular Devonshire Dome featuring a fine dining restaurant, bistro and day spa
- Broaden your networks: we have links with some of the leading names in hospitality such as Claridge’s, Marriott and Gleneagles
- Draw on case studies from your own workplace to help improve productivity and performance within your organisation
- Enhance your professional standing on a course accredited by the Institute of Hospitality (IoH)
- Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates