Integrated Masters in History (MHist)*
Why choose this course?
Academically rigorous and intellectually stimulating, our Integrated Masters in History offers you an exciting opportunity to go one step ahead in the graduate job market.
- Combine undergraduate and masters level into a single four-year programme, so that you graduate with a masters degree
- Study a subject which consistently achieves great results in the National Student Survey: in 2015, 97% of our History students were satisfied with their course and this year we're ranked No.1 for student satisfaction in the UK in the Complete University Guide Subject Table
- Explore the broad sweep of British, European and global history from the Renaissance to the twentieth century
- Undertake fieldwork at historical locations ranging from country houses to industrial cities
- Share your passion for the past by organising and marketing a high-profile public history conference
- Benefit from the support of a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching team who are published experts in their field
- Develop an impressive set of critical, theoretical and transferable skills which will give you a real advantage in securing a graduate career
- Shape your future at the No.1 university for graduate employment in the East Midlands (HESA 2015 - universities with a graduating class over 2000).