BSc (Hons) Child and Family Health and Wellbeing with Foundation Year* subject to approval
Why choose this course?
Are you passionate about supporting children and families? Would you like a career where you can tackle issues such as health inequalities and poverty? Achieve your ambitions by studying on this exciting four year course which includes a foundation year and offers you the ideal preparation.
- If you have the ability to study for a degree but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage
- Prepare for a fulfilling career in roles such as family support worker or community health worker
- Engage with our enthusiastic and highly experienced teaching team who are dedicated to your success
- Make the most of our exceptional learning facilities
- The Foundation Year course leads on to the full BSc (Hons) Child and Family Health and Wellbeing degree.