Who will be invited?
All undergraduate students who we believe will potentially have their award confirmed by an Assessment Board between 16 June 2017 and 27 October 2017.
If you receive an invitation to the ceremonies and you know you won’t complete in time, please ignore the invitation. You will be invited to another later ceremony.
If you think you should be graduating and you have not received an invitation email by the end of September please email us immediately at email@example.com
Confirming your Attendance and Ordering Tickets
Some students will need to order tickets for their ceremony before results have been published.
Please complete the registration/order process on the assumption that you will successfully complete your studies. N.B. Receiving an email invitation does not imply you have been successful.
You must not wait until you receive your results to confirm your attendance/purchase tickets. It will be too late to fit you in to the ceremony.
When ordering your tickets check that your registered name is spelt correctly and matches official documentation, i.e. your passport or birth/marriage certificate. If it is not correct contact the Awards Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include proof of your name.
In order to attend the ceremonies you must meet the following criteria:
- Register your attendance and order any guest/party tickets no later than 15 October 2017
- Successfully complete your registered programmed of study. Your award must be approved by the Assessment Board and processed on our student record system by 27 October 2017. Please note some step off awards, for example Certificate in Higher Education, Diploma in Higher Education, are not awards ceremony eligible.
- Any academic appeal must have been satisfactorily concluded.
- Pay off any outstanding debts to the University by 25 October 2017.
What happens if I am not eligible to attend the ceremonies?
- Any guest and Graduation Party tickets will be refunded once the ceremonies have taken place. We anticipate all refunds will be processed by 22 December 2017.
- You will be invited to a later ceremony.
Can I still attend the Graduation Comedy Night if I am not eligible to attend the ceremonies?
You may still attend the Graduation Comedy Night if you wish. Please let us know by emailing email@example.com by 3 November 2017. If we do not hear from you by 3 November 2017 we will assume you do not wish to attend the Graduation Comedy Night and a refund will be arranged.