Geology (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Combine Geology with another subject to build an impressive and broad-based portfolio of skills.
- Our Geology Joint Honours course is accredited by The Geological Society: if you major in Geology, your studies will satisfy the first stage of professional training to become a Chartered Geologist
- Gain in-depth knowledge of how our planet works and has changed over time
- Put theory into practice with lots of hands-on training in the laboratory and on field trips
- Discover some of the most outstanding geology and landscapes in the British Isles: the Peak District National Park is right on our doorstep
- Learn from an expert academic team who are enthusiastic about their subject and active in research
You can also take Geology as a Single Honours subject