BA (Hons) Event Management (part-time)
Why choose this course?
Well-qualified, resourceful and creative event managers can look forward to bright career prospects in an industry offering limitless opportunities. Our new part-time route to the BA (Hons) Event Management puts those opportunities within your grasp.
- Choose a flexible course which enables you to combine your studies with your work commitments so you can keep earning as you learn
- Realise your ambitions through a powerful mix of online and on-campus studies: you only need to attend the University for three days per module
- Broaden your knowledge and experience of delivering successful events for a wide range of clients and occasions
- Develop managerial and leadership skills to help you reach more senior levels in your career
- Apply your learning directly to your own role at work, enhancing your performance and productivity
- Study in an inspiring real-life events venue, our dramatic Devonshire Dome in the festival town of Buxton
- Boost your credibility on a degree accredited by the Institute of Hospitality
- Benefit from our strong professional networks: employers have significant input into the development and delivery of our courses
Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careersShow All