BA (Hons) Writing and Publishing*
Why choose this course?
The first single honours degree of its kind in the UK, this exciting new course combines authorship and publishing to open up a world of opportunities in the creative industries.
- Develop the understanding and skills you need to embark upon successful careers in writing, editing, literature and publishing
- Explore the entire spectrum of the creative process: our unique integrated curriculum takes you from conception and writing through to content development, editing, publishing and sale
- Look at the creative literary industry from all angles and cover every sector – from fiction to scholarly, poetry to biography, children’s books to travel
- Build essential business and leadership skills and gain insights into important aspects of the law, including author contracts and copyright
- Gain real-world experience of writing, editing and publishing through our in-house unit, Peregrine Publishing
- Learn from our highly experienced lecturers, many of whom have substantial backgrounds in the creative and publishing industries
- This is a new course starting in September 2017 (*subject to approval).