- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Publishing (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Publishing sits at the heart of the UK’s creative economy. Study the subject as part of a Joint Honours degree and you will have the perfect springboard for a wide range of careers in the creative and cultural industries.
- Join a university which is fast becoming a leading centre of learning in the vibrant field of book and magazine publishing
- Cover every element of what is a dynamic and rapidly evolving profession
- Gain first-hand experience through work-based learning and internship opportunities, plus the chance to visit literary festivals and book fairs
- Help to publish real books of various kinds by contributing to the University’s own publishing unit
- Learn about the broader aspects of the industry through modules in subjects such as Business and Law
- Be inspired by our highly experienced teaching team with strong industry links which will open doors for you
- Combine Publishing with another subject such as English to build a versatile portfolio of skills and keep your career options open.